Car Accident Claims

Personal Injury

Get in touch

If you need legal advice, fill out the form below and one of our legal experts will get back to you as soon as possible.

Car Accident Claim Solicitors

If you have been injured in a road accident during the last three years you may be entitled to make a road traffic accident compensation claim.

Pedestrians, pedal cyclists, passengers in cars and buses, car drivers and motor cyclists can claim compensation if they have been involved in a road accident caused by another car driver’s carelessness.

We have a specialist team of lawyers who specialize in recovering compensation for victims of road traffic accidents. We provide a no win no fee service so that our clients do not have to worry about paying legal fees.

You can claim compensation for:

  • personal injuries to you or your passengers;
  • loss of wages and income;
  • repairs to your car or motor cycle;
  • hiring a replacement car;
  • replacing personal items and clothes damaged in the accident.

It is compulsory for car drivers to have insurance cover, and therefore it is the insurance company of the other driver that pays the compensation. If the other car driver does not have insurance cover it may be possible to make a compensation claim to the Motor Insurers’ Bureau, an organization that pays compensation to victims of uninsured drivers and untraced drivers.

Please contact us for free advice on making a compensation claim:

Free phone 0161 798 9000